Leadmore100 - Six Leadership Themes from 100 Leadmore Episodes
September 08, 2022
John T. Meyer
On this special episode, host John T. Meyer shares the six themes he has drawn over the course of 100 episodes as well as what he loves most about building a podcast. John gets nostalgic by bringing back clips from some of his favorite episodes and is grateful for all of those who have listened to any (or all) of the 100 episodes.
John's six leadership themes from 100 episodes are:
- Belief - Hear why Coach John Stiegelmeier says it's essential to success (Ep 13).
- Cheerlead - Listen to Liz Giorgi explain the real role of any CEO (Ep 20).
- Growth - Nate Poeppel teaches us that life is the curriculum to become a better person.
- Community - Whatever your community is, Paige Pearson Meyer reminds us to leave it better than we found it (Ep 73).
- Foundation - It is in our times of trial where we learn what we stand for and no one embodies this more than Tim Schut (Ep 72).
- Gratitude - Let the words of Dr. David O'Hara wash over you as he teaches us how to practice gratitude every day in big ways or small (Ep 87).